San Francisco Charters. Report 1/26/21

Hey fishermen,
The sturgeon remains steady. We saw good action on the last 3 trips. Unfortunately the weather forecast forced me to reschedule the trips from now until Friday. Saturday and Sunday’s trips are looking good.
Lets keep our fingers crossed. Although we do need the rain and snow. Enjoy the photos.
 
Captain Steve Talmadge
Boat, mobile and booking Phone number,
510 851-2500

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.